/..

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Alfamega Claims "DEA" Documents Were Fake

Alfamega Claims "DEA" Documents Were Fake, "Someone Typed It Up From Something"

Former Grand Hustle associate Cedric "Alfamega" Zellars has made a self-recorded video tape claiming recent DEA documents which accused him of working with the government were fabricated.
Click here to find out more!

In addition to calling out the alleged fake paperwork, Alfa also said we did not snitch on a former drug dealer, but did lie against him.

"I ain't never snitched on nobody," Alfa promised. "A lot of people read, but they don't understand. They hear but they don't listen...Dude never had a heroin case, he had a cocaine case. So I know whoever sent that document out, somebody typed it up from something and put something together but I'm gonna give y'all the real deal of how it was. I didn't know Ali, don't know Ali to the day...Somebody put the pressure on me and it wasn't the government or nobody like that. They wanted me to basically lie on this dude,it was up to me to either play the hand I was dealt or fold. If I play the hand I was dealt, I'm looking at 30 to 40 [years in prison]. If I fold, that means I'm still in the game. So I went ahead and folded. From the time I did it, I was remorseful about it. It hurt me because I ain't snitched on dude, I lied on this dude....I was loyal to somebody that made me lie on somebody."

No comments:

Post a Comment