/..

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Max B Attacks The Game For "Wavy" Rap, "N*ggas Is Using My Slang"

Speaking specifically on The Game's recent usage of "wavy," Max B expressed his reaction to the emergence of swagger jackers.

"I'm gone now so these n*ggas need something to suck on while I'm gone," B said in a phone interview. "I don't know on this 'I'm Wavy,' I ain't hear 'Free Max B' on the radio. I ain't got homage. These n*ggas ain't paying homage...Shout-outs to the d*ck suckers, I mean, that's all I can say man. I'm not hearing no homage, n*ggas is d*ck sucking. I'm gone, it's like they happy. They can finally use the slang without me riding on 'em. You know when I ride on a n*gga it's uncomfortable. N*ggas is using my slang, it ain't nothing, they know where it came from. They know I'm one of the biggest n*ggas in the world when it comes to this rap sh*t. I'm world renowned. I get letters from Austrailia. N*gga just wrote me from Hong Kong the other day, this sh*t is crazy. These n*ggas jockin' Max B. They been jockin' the 'Oww' and 'wavy' when I was out but now I'm gone they like 'F*ck it, he's gone, what's he gonna do now?'

No comments:

Post a Comment