/..

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nicki Minaj On Foxy Brown's Sex Appeal, "She's Turning Me On Right Now"

Rap newcomer Nicki Minaj recently spoke on her respect for fellow New York rapper Foxy Brown and addressed the emcee's publicized sex appeal.
Click here to find out more!

Known for her sex-laced hard rhymes herself, footage of an interview from earlier this summer landed online and featured Nicki making a sexual advance towards Foxy.

"She always made me feel like, 'I like you,' and that's big coming from her," Nicki said alongside Foxy. "In my situation with [Lil] Wayne, Foxy was one of the first people who said 'Do that sh*t' like she compared it to Jay-Z and herself at the time. She said f*ck with Wayne...Want a menage? No, I'ma turn Foxy Brown out. Y'all ain't ever heard Foxy on no crazy sh*t. I'ma turn her out. She the baddest b*tch in the game right now, she's looking real succulent, real good right now. She's turning me on right now. Nah [laughs] but I'ma put it on Foxy, but yeah, shout-out to her for being a real b*tch and to all y'all fake b*tches out there, please, no h*mo."

No comments:

Post a Comment