/..

Sunday, January 1, 2017

VANITY ALBUM ARTWORK


"I spent the first 21 years of my life creating my last project, It's Only Right. This project I had close to 2 years to put together the message I had with the music. Within the last 2 years our country and our world have drastically changed. Throughout the change we all have had a feeling, a thought, a place, something or somewhere that we escape to to deal with the changes. Almost making our problems nonexistent. Our own personal vanities. Our own conceit. Narcissism. Self-love. Self admiration. Self absorption. Self regard. Egotisms. At some point in life, as humans, we all go through a state of Vanity to take what is necessary for our survival. Whether it be seen as good or evil. This project is my journey through that state; using it to find myself. And now I'm ready to share it. #VANITY February 2017."


-Seth Dollar Colton, December 31st 2016

 

Artwork: Original Portrait and Framing on Canvas by Cat Camargo

No comments:

Post a Comment