/..

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

The Next Up Interview with Seth Dollar

"When I first met Seth, I could tell he was a thinker. Similar to the way Obama pauses in his speech, Seth was the same way except there were no pauses, but I could see the the wheels spinning in his brain as he formed his thoughts, answers in his eyes. With a calm demeanor and lowkey style, Seth reminds of the kids who were cool with everyone, but who were uniquely themselves. Sitting on my friend Joanna’s couch, we talked about his vision for his brand, Children of the Summer, why he does what he does and just general things about life.
It took a while for he and I connect because of schedules and timing, but we finally did and it was a great conversation about who he is and what he’s about, and at the time discussing his upcoming project ‘Vanity’." -Ibi Lagundoye

No comments:

Post a Comment