/..

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Long Story Short













It is the first of September, and I've finally decided to get a new phone today.

After Miami in April, direction changed in the COS camp. The brief period of time after the Vanity Exhibition that the blog and things weren't updated, rebranding and structure of the business side of things came to the forefront of focus. I can say that the little time away was very much so productive, as I've found a new creative realm to live in musically; evolving with the sounds, flows, creative ideas, and the overall story and message of what will be Vanity. With the release of How Deep Is Your Love?, I'm offering up a new perspective in my life and a first listen of the new sounds I've been sitting with. I hope that the efforts show true growth in my words and the realness of where I'm at in life right now, as I try to truly make music for my supports and listeners lives as we are all on this journey figuring this thing out as we wake up on the day to day. I never take for granted the listeners and supporter who take liking to my craft, as I know how frustrating it can be at times when an artist you enjoy goes in the cave for a while.

I'd like to thank Caryn Wright, Kalia Burrow, and Leonardo Marino for coming on board at Children Of The Summer in some of the final stages of completing this project. I've becoming more open to truly enabling things to be more of a team / group effort based in the past experiences. Riqq Boii is evolving phenomenal as a producer. I more than appreciate Cat Camargo's influence on Vanity; can't wait to truly showcase what we did for the art direction of this project. COS has divided into different divisions pertaining the lifestyle aspects we cover as a brand. I'm looking forward to delivering this whole new era to you all. New merchandising, show and live experiences, and so much more on the way. But most importantly the music.

I feel like my mind is truly ready to make this next album NOW and I don't want that feeling to escape me.   -Seth.


No comments:

Post a Comment