/..

Thursday, February 27, 2014

"Today's The Big Day"


I'm currently sitting in SRC Arena going over some of the last pieces of the tape while looking through BTS photos from a visual I shot over the weekend. My final session at Newhouse for this year is in an half or so. Last night I looked through the blog starting from when I first embarked on this journey making the project. So much has changed. I think a big part of the timing on releasing It's Only Right came from being afraid of fully being in the light. I went as far as prolonging the project just to save a moment in which I thought would be best fitting to have success. It's like I knew what was to come based on what I have, but it's the whole feel of actually doing it. Once you leave off the porch there's no going back really. It was the fear of not being able to to return to the comfort zone that I was in. Throughout the process of making It's Only Right I went through a lot of physical and mental wear tear, and tonight when the tape finally releases I hope you all take the time to listen to each track in order to hear the full story as I tell it. You may not understand it at first but I honestly don't want you to just yet. This project was made to grow as you grow; that's how I made it. I look forward to hearing from you all in depth come summer time honestly; that's when you'll really know the tape did what it was suppose to.

Tonight ~ It's Only Right: Everything I Could Never Tell You ~ A Children Of The Summer Presentation


No comments:

Post a Comment