/..

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Meagan Good for Krave Magazine!


Meagan Good has a super dope shoot in the newest issue of Krave Magazine. Inside she reveals what movie roles she’d want the most:

“I would really like to do Aaliyah’s life story. I was and am a huge fan of hers and think in a way she was our princess Diana. She was very classy, beautiful and carried herself wish such respect for a young age. It would be a great story for young girls and a great example of believing in and respecting yourself. Another woman’s character I would like to play is Whitney Houston. I have so much respect for, for what she accomplished, what’s she’s been through and what she’s come out of. Creatively I think it would be amazing to go emotionally where she’s been and bring it to life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment