/..

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Eminem's "Funny People" Director Gives Rapper Thumbs Up

Eminem's "Funny People" Director Gives Rapper Thumbs Up, "He Was Really Funny & Willing To Say Anything"

Funny People director Judd Apatow recently spoke on Eminem's on-set performance in the upcoming Adam Sandler film and talked about his experience working with the comedic rapper.

While keeping Em's role under wraps, the director also spoke on Shady's work ethic as an actor.

"He was a fantastic actor, and the best moments ever in my career were pitching him new jokes to say and making him laugh really hard," Apatwo said in an interview. "He came early and well-prepared. I think he felt like, 'I'm entering a world of comedy here. I got to be on my game.' He was really funny, willing to say anything. I thought if I pitched him certain jokes, he'd say, 'No, no that's too far.'...Apparently, you can't shock Eminem with anything you have to say...To make him laugh super hard was really, really fun, and he's great in the movie. I'm glad that his scene kills, and so it's really exciting."

No comments:

Post a Comment