/..

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Amber Rose Role Plays W/ Kanye West, "95 Percent Of The Video Is Just Me"

Kanye West gal pal Amber Rose recently announced her role in an upcoming music video for his 808's & Heartbreak song "Robocop."

In addition to re-linking with Yeezy, Rose also spoke on the recent fame she has generated through her association with the rapper.

"I have Kanye's 'Robocop' video," Rose said about her upcoming projects. "I'm playing a robot through the whole video. Ninety-five percent of the video is just me...I definitely welcome it...I appreciate all my fans. I definitely never expected it. I don't wanna say I never wanted it. But -- I just know a lot of girls, they go to modeling agencies every single day. That's their life. A lot of stuff --- just landed in my lap. I thank God for that; it's really a blessing. I thank God for that -- and Kanye, of course. Kanye definitely gave me the fast track to the top."

No comments:

Post a Comment